Friday, August 10, 2012

Printed Parts....

Well, I've pretty much figured out what I want to go with for the printed parts, now it's just a matter of finding somebody that can print them for me!  I've sent an email to Nate from TechPaladin to see when he'll be making the 1.5 parts available.  In the mean time, here are few trinkets that keep me entertained:

A 3D PDF of the MendelMax from the folks at Kludgineering
Mike Payson's MendelMax Photos
My own copy of the MendelMax BOM, which I will use to detail where I found everything, and how much it cost.  It's still pretty stock, but I've added some colour to the parts that I already have.

On a slightly different topic, I've backed the RA 3D Controller project on Kickstarter.  I won't use it with this build, but down the road when I build the next scaled up version.  It's got a lot of interesting features (some of which I probably won't need).

Hopefully more soon....

No comments: